Powered By Blogger

Tuesday, October 19, 2010

'Colour Me Beautiful'

On Friday the 15th 2 women called Liz and Louise came into us to talk about what colours suited us best, what style type we were and the things you should do while buying clothes.
I found them helpful because they helped me to understand what colours can look okay on you but which colours can really make you stand out better. We got sheets with boxes to tick which would tell us about what colours suited us best and what style personality we were. They told me that the colours that suited me best were soft colours and that my style personality was girly, romantic :L and feminine :)
Also they gave us advice for when we're shopping like: Don't buy the clothes if they don't fit you, don't buy anything you think you can only wear once and to make sure you like the clothes your buying :)
The women were very nice and funny and they didn't make you feel nervous at all. We had a great time with them and I think everyone benefited from the advice in some way or other.

Fiona xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment