Powered By Blogger

Friday, October 22, 2010

Accord

Yesterday we got a talk from a woman who came into us from Accord to talk to us about relationships, sexuality, our bodies etc and anything we wanted to discuss with her. I think most of us thought it would be really awkward and kinda weird to have someone to come into us to talk about these topics with us.

The woman who came in was called Laura and she was really nice and funny and didn't make things feel awkward or uncomfortable at all :). It was really easy to ask her anything and to talk to her. During our time with her she allowed us to write down whatever we would want to talk about or any questions we wanted to ask her, I think it put peoples minds at ease if they had any questions or clear up any confusion that people might of felt towards certain things.

I learned a lot from Laura that I didn't know, I learned a lot of helpful things from her and I think everyone is a little more comfortable with themselves and less worried if they had any problems etc.

Fiona xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment