Powered By Blogger

Monday, November 1, 2010

Back :)

Today is our first day back after midterm and I think everyone is pretty tired since last night was Halloween and most people were out (: . Personally mine was really good and I hope everyone elses was as well. Halloween was on a Sunday this year so there was no sleepovers and no staying out late :( This year the fireworks in my estate were rally cool, they were going off one by one and it was like a proper firework show. My midterm was really good this year and I finally saw Paranormal Activity 2 which was actually good and way better than the first one and also it was pretty scary :L.

Our first week of work experience is next week and I think everyone is pretty excited to start. I'm going to my local primary school Scoil Naomh Brid, where I also went to primary school so i'l be seeing some familiar faces :) I'm excited to go back there and to see what its like to be a primary school teacher.

No comments:

Post a Comment