Powered By Blogger

Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Ty Reflection

We were told to have this done for Thursday and to keep it brief but I think trying to keep this brief will be hard as so much has happened this year and we've done so much. I remember when we first started TY everyone was so scared almost, nervous I'd say cause we didn't know eachother that well. Before TY our 3rd year classes never really socialized or did things with eachother that much. Everyone pretty much kept to the people in their own class.
On my first day here I was glad to see that I was with my past 3rd friends but also happy that we were with some new people. It was starnge being without my 3rd class.
I think some of the teachers were surprised about how quiet we were at the beginning but we soon eased into everything and of course we all became a bit noiser :).
Soon afters we realised how different TY was to all the other years, a good different though. We did so much through out the year that it would wayy too long to write about. But overall it was a great year and was really quite a unique experience. I hope people who choose to do TY have as good as a year as I did :)
I know I'm going to miss TY and all the people in it and all the great teachers in it and everyone will be bawling their eyes out during TY Night.

Love Fiona :)

No comments:

Post a Comment